Skip to main content

Witness the downfall of a cross-dressing husband, as he's forcibly turned into a shamed sissy slut

If you like filthy fiction, then read my latest hardcore tale of sissification and humiliation.



Chantelle Cage writes hardcore sissy fiction and tales of forced cross-dressing


Erotic Fiction for Sissies

I have always loved putting my filthiest fantasies down on paper for everyone to read. I especially enjoy giving my dominant wife an insight into the wrapped perversions in my sissy mind, but she might be in for a bit of shock when she reads my latest erotic novella SHAMED SISSY SLUT. It tells the tale of a man who is forced to act as a lingerie model at an underwear and sex toy sales party being thrown by his wife, and as well as having to go through the humiliation of parading around in lingerie in front of a baying pack of women, he also faces the utter shame of dealing with the husbands who come to pick them up!

Cross-dressing husband ruined by wife in transvestite novella

Sissy Sex Stories

The new novel combines lots of my favourite kinks and fetishes, including forced (but not entirely unwilling) feminisation, small cock humiliation, bondage, discipline, female-led-relationships, public exposure and cuckoldry. I got very turned on while writing some of the scenes and I hope that comes out in the writing. (Although I should point out that my wife insisted on me wearing my chastity cage before I sat down to write each day, so I wasn't allowed to climax even once throughout the writing process). And I also should point out that I wrote the whole novel while dressed in women's lingerie, because feeling silk and satin really helped me get in touch with the novel's central character - a man who has his sense of manhood brutally destroyed in one truly extreme night of sissification.

I know I am very lucky to be married to a lady who is so keen to take part in the destruction of my manhood. She not only regularly forces me to dress in public, but has also openly ruined me in front of many of her friends. And I hope this novel captures some of what it felt like the first times I was forced to show the sissy me to her female friends. Because I will never forget the shame I felt, but also how excited I was to be paraded around in panties - and to become a fully shamed sissy slut.

Read the full story of one man's transformation from married man to sissy whore in SHAMED SISSY SLUT by Chantelle Cage - available now at A1AdultEBooks.


Fetish publication exposing sissy transvestites in print

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slutty Cross-dresser Gets All Dolled Up In Stockings & Suspenders Then Is Exposed To The World As A Sissy Slut

With my sissy pictures now appearing in print, I have no way of hiding my true feminine nature from anyone... Forced Sissy Exposure I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when my wife said she was going to photograph me in her black lingerie and stockings and then send the pictures into a female domination called STRICT MISTRESS . A part of me was really excited about being made to do the photo shoot, especially as some of the pictures show Chloe forcing a dildo up tight to my lips and also between my arse cheeks. But a bigger part of me was terrified of the prospect of someone I know recognizing me from the pictures. After all, they expose me as the complete and utter cock-sucking sissy I really am - a true embarrassment and failure of a man! Forced Feminisation By Wife But for all my doubts, I must admit that I found it really quite exciting when the fem-dom magazine landed on our doorstep yesterday morning. I was nervous to see my picture on the cover,

My domme wife Chloe's latest gift - an 'Official Sissy Status' ID card

I have a debit card, a credit card, a Nectar card, a Boots Advantage card - and now I have a sissy card, too! Sissy Exposure A real man wouldn't put up with half the things I accept from my wife, but then I've never been a real man. I don't fight it when she makes me dress up like a fairy, or when she brings home studs and has sex with them while I watch - and I don't even mind that she's encouraged me to expose myself online by sharing lots of photos of me all dolled up in my sissy attire. But every now and then, she'll do something that sets me a little bit too much on edge, like purchasing an Official Sissy Status Card from Strict Mistress and demanding that I keep it in my wallet at all times. Official Sissy Status ID Cards Now don't get me wrong, because the card is cute and lovely. I would be more than happy to have one in my purse - just as I'm happy to show off my e-sissy card online - but I really don't like the t